An ambitious, natural problem solver with experience creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems. Continually evaluating and improving skills to stay on top of UX / UI design, user experience and cutting edge web development. Passionate about developing pixel perfect websites and applications with thorough user flow and experience.
NovoLogic, Inc. | UX / UI Front End Developer
February 2013 – Present
- Working collaboratively in a cross-functional team to develop highly efficient, dynamic, data driven, scalable browser based UI and web applications.
- Translating design to front-end code, estimate time and costs, and determine developer requirements and specifications.
- Implementing a custom CSS grid system and theme, with CSS media queries for mobile responsiveness for Learning Management System for clients such as Chick-fil-A, Zaxby’s and In-N-Out Burger.
- Solving cross-browser, cross-platform issues and using W3C Web Standards.
- Writing Support documentation and provided training to internal and external users.
- Developed streamlined UX / UI by wireframing, prototyping, comping.
PRC of Gwinnett | Sr. Developer / Branding
May 2015 – Present
- Gather requirements and created fresh, clean, modern website to improve UX, mobile experience, Google search ranking based on requirements.
- Actively developing web skills by taking projects to improve UX, SEO optimization to maintain Google search ranking.
- Debugged all issues for current website.
- Development of web promotions and marketing related projects.
Gwinnett Life Run | Sr. Developer / Branding
January 2015 – Present
- Implemented fresh, modern, event website using WordPress to raise awareness of race event.
- Overseeing scheduling of project milestones and coordinated with clients on proposed changes or challenges to overcome.
- Carrying out quality assurance tests to discover errors and optimize usability.
- Communicate with client to design a logo, marketing materials, banners, social media graphics for yearly events.
- Developed forms using conditional logic to capture sponsors, vendors, volunteers.
Steve Hickok | Developer
June 2009 – Present
- Developing project concepts and maintaining optimal workflow.
- Designed and developed a complete website using HTML, CSS, and jQuery to showcase an artist’s current artwork.
- Integrated the artist into social media through the use of Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Collaborating with designers to create clean interfaces, and simple, intuitive interactions and experiences.